|Deciding to Buy||Preparing to Buy||Choosing a Realtor®||Time to Go Shopping||Due Diligence||Moving In|
You have a family doctor and probably have a family attorney. Consider having a family real estate advisor.
The wellbeing of your family is important to you. Having trusted professionals in place when you need assistance is vital to the prosperity of your family. If you have a health issue, you call your doctor; and for a legal issue, your attorney. These are trusted professionals with the experience and skills to handle your needs.
Real estate is no different. Consider a real estate transaction involves one of the biggest financial investments you will ever experience. A buyer’s agent is compensated by the seller as a reward for both bringing a serious and qualified buyer into their home but also for successfully closing the transaction.
Utilizing a buyer’s agent doesn’t cost you anything plus makes the transaction easy, which makes it foolish to consider a real estate deal without the professional experience and assistance of a Realtor®.
Some buyers think they can “save money” by not using a buyer’s agent and submitting an offer directly to the seller or the builder. Ultimately these types of buyers are foregoing professional representation and having someone on their side, not the seller’s nor the builder’s side.
Why Use a Buyers Agent to Assist you with the Purchase of a Home?
- Guaranteed 100% loyalty from start to finish.
- No conflict of interest. Click here to learn more about a Dual Agent.
- Exclusive Buyer’s Agents have access to all properties on the market – from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to For Sale By Owner (FSBO) properties.
- Professional negotiation of a myriad of factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishing, and equipment.
- Provides Due Diligence guidance during the evaluation of the property. See Due Diligence.
Don D. Brown, President
Pace Electric Company
I just wanted to write and thank you for the most professional service you provided our company as we were in need of housing for some period of time for a project we were doing in your area.
Everything was handled as you said and when you said, which in today’s market speaks volumes to me. We were on a budget and a short time frame and you were able to meet all the criteria we needed, all the way to closing.
I do appreciate your expertise and professionalism.
|Call or Text||Search MLS||How Much Can You Afford?||Market Trends|